The Career Boost Off Campus program is a summer work experience program designed to help Ryerson students and recent graduates find employment opportunities with small-mid sized and non-profit employers in the GTA.
Program Quick Facts
- Career Boost approval is not required
- All positions are paid and located in the Greater Toronto Are
- Summer program runs for 14 weeks, starting in May through August (full year for new grads)
- Positions are part time (24hours+/week) and full time (35 hours per week)
- Students are prepared for recruitment by Career Boost Off Campus team who will support students progress
Who is eligible?
- Career Boost Off Campus is open to the following groups:
- Undergraduate degree students
- Graduate degree students
- Alumni who have graduated less than 12 months prior to the work term start date
- Continuing Education students
If you require assistance with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.