Study all-night and enjoy free food! The Long Night Against Procrastination (LNAP) is an all-night study event! LNAP is your chance to plow through assignments and homework all-night long; enjoy supported study space and free food! LNAP is on Thursday, March 9th, from 5pm to midnight, on the SLC 4th floor. Pre-register for the event: https://goo.gl/tM08ZW
Here is a sneak peek at what you can expect at LNAP:
- help with essays and academic papers
- help with study skills (time management, test prep etc.)
- English language support
- Excel workshop
- math tutoring
- SLG group session
- Library help with research; citation assistance
- get drop-in help from an academic coach
- FREE FOOD and REFRESHMENTS!
If you require accessibility accommodations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-979-5290
This event is a collaboration with Student Learning Support, the Ryerson Library (RULA), and the Student Learning Centre (SLC) SEAL team.