Deadline Extended! Ryerson Orientation is actively recruiting enthusiastic, dedicated and responsible students from across campus to hold leadership roles within the Ryerson Orientation Crew. The Ryerson Orientation Crew are Ryerson’s frontline ambassadors welcoming new students on campus during Orientation Week in the Fall. This is a great opportunity to get involved on campus, expand your network and learn new skills or hone existing ones. The recruitment deadline is on Friday March 3rd, 2017. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to welcome Ryerson’s Class of 2017!
There are three positions available to choose from, and each caters to a specific role necessary for the success of Orientation Week 2017.
- Orientation Leaders
- Ryerson to the Core Ambassador
- Spirit Squad
To apply and for more information about the roles and responsibilities and mandatory time commitment of each, please visit:
Benefits of being a Ryerson Orientation Crew (ROC) member include:
- Enhance your resume with a valuable leadershipexperience
- Group management skills
- Learn about equity, diversity and inclusion issues
- Conflict management and crisis management skills
- Event coordination skills
- Strengthen communication and interpersonal skills
- Network with other students and staff on campus
- Participate in a variety of on-going training sessions to develop personally and professionally.
For more information please contact Andrew Bisnauth at email@example.com