Please see this post for information on Exchanges and how to apply.
This is a reminder that if you are interested in applying for the 2017-2018 academic year to the Ryerson Exchange Program or any of the Ontario Universities International programs (both semester exchange 2017-2018 and summer 2017) the deadline to do so is Tuesday January 31st, 2017.
For more information about both the semester and summer program opportunities available in China, France, India and Germany through OUI please see the chart below. Please note that acceptance into ALL OUI programs includes a scholarship for participants! To apply you must complete the applications found on the website specific to each country and submit them directly to Ryerson International by the Jan. 31st deadline. For questions regarding any of the OUI programs contact email@example.com directly.
|Ontario- Rhône-Alpes (ORA) – France||– Academic exchange (1 term = $2,000, 2 terms = $3,000)
– Summer Language (4-week immersion = $1,000)
– Engineering, Physics and Language School (6 weeks = $1,000)
|Ontario-Jiangsu (OJS) – China||– Academic exchange (1 term = $2,500, 2 terms = $3,000)
– Summer research (4 months = $3,000)
– Summer programs: Language, History & Culture; Language & Food Culture; Design School; China Studies Program ($2,000 scholarship per program)
|Ontario-Baden-Württemberg (OBW) – Germany||– Academic exchange (1 term = $2,000, 2 terms = $3,000)
– International Lake Constance Summer Language School (4-week immersion = $1,000)
|Ontario-India(OIN)||– Academic exchange (1 term = $2,000, 2 terms = $3,000)
– Summer research (8-12 weeks = $3,000)
– Study India Program ($2,000)
– Internships (summer or academic year for 8-12 weeks = $2,000)