Broadview Psychology is seeking highly motivated and reliable students enrolled in a Psychology or Social Work program to fill their volunteer office assistant position.
The position involves:
- Exposure to clients in a clinical setting
- Entering therapy outcome evaluation data
- Scoring assessment measures
- Completing various administrative tasks
- Assisting in the management of client files
- Performing literature searches and reviews
- Collaboration with an interdisciplinary team consisting of psychologists, social workers, dieticians, students, and administrators
If interested, please send your cover-letter and CV to Volunteer Coordinator, Emilia Pacholec at email@example.com.