This is a friendly reminder that your program advising team (Sarah Carmichael and Shadi Sibani) will not be available by telephone or email from the end of December 23 to January 8 when the University is officially closed for the winter break. If you have questions about your Fall term grades or Winter 2017 courses, they will be pleased to assist you when the University re-opens on Monday January 9th. See this post for full details.
Fall Term Grades and Academic Standings
These will be posted to RAMSS the morning of December 24. Click here for detailed information about academic standings. Please be aware that students who receive a Probationary Academic Standing must attend a Faculty of Arts Probationary Workshop before meeting with their program advisor to discuss and sign a Probationary Contract, which outlines a specific plan for studies and academic supports.
Your enrollment appointment date determines when you will first be able to make changes to your Winter 2017 schedule. You will then be able to make changes on RAMSS from that appointment date until January 27, 2017 (last day to add a course for the Winter 2017 term). Changes or additions to your course selections are subject to available space and applicable prerequisites. See important dates here.
- December 27: 4th year students
- December 28: 3rd year & part-time students
- December 29: 2nd year students
- December 30: 1st year students
- Open Enrolment: January 3 – 27
Other Helpful Information
- For extra help with adding, dropping, and swapping courses, please check out these step-by-step guidelines.
- Generate your Advisement Report for the most up-to-date review of your degree progress.
- Classes commence for full- and part-time undergraduate programs and for the Chang School on January 13, 2017.
- See our blog posts for more information on your Winter 2017 timetable and dropped courses.