Your OneCard is now activated to access POD-349, the Arts Commons, as well as POD-351, the Arts Computer lab. You can use POD-351 and the other Arts computer lab, POD-356, when the rooms are not being used for teaching purposes. Please see the attached document for the Fall 2016 teaching schedule and hours of operation of the Arts Computer Labs and Arts Lounge.
Please note the following.
- If your OneCard does not work with the card reader, please bring your onecard to JOR-123, during office hours (9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.) to have it activated.
- You can log on to computers in POD-351 and POD-356 by using your standard ARTS username/password. (Instructions are displayed on the screen prior to logging on.)
- You are entitled to print 50 pages per month in total, free of charge. During regular business hours, you can pick up paper for the computer labs’ printer in POD-344, the Arts Student Experience Centre. In order for the Faculty of Arts to continue providing students with free printing, we ask that you be respectful and use the paper only for the purpose for which it is intended.
- Remember to log off the machine when you leave the room, even if leaving for a brief period of time.
- During regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.), please report any problems in the computer labs to the Arts IT Team: firstname.lastname@example.org, extension 2723, POD-357.
- Please abide by the rules of the computer labs and respect the property in the rooms. Food and drinks are not allowed in any of the Arts computer labs. Please treat the computers as if they were your own. We do not have the resources to replace damaged machinery.
- Please abide by the rules posted in POD-349, The Arts Commons. Please contact Avala Moore, Student Life Advisor if you have any questions or concerns or would like to book the space.
- For your personal safety, be conscious of where the safety phone is in the room. If you need to contact Security, dial extension 5001/5040. If you are in an EMERGENCY situation, Security may be contacted by dialing “80”.
Best wishes for a successful term!