Since 2008, Sonny Wong has been your exclusive Faculty of Arts Career Counsellor. He offers one-on-one confidential counselling session and customized sharing group sessions to assist Arts students develop their personal strengths, resilience, and career well-being. The focus of career counseling is to work with you in the areas of educational and career decision-making with the goal of constructing your healthy career identity. Everyone should be able to flourish in their very own personal, academic and professional arenas.
- Do you want to strengthen your education and career decision making skills?
- Do you want to find out your career optionsbeyond your Major and Minor academic training?
- Do you believe it will be helpful for you to identify“your own career maps” and how to get thebest out of your program to prepare for the world of work?
- Do you want to develop toidentify, understand and reach for meaningful opportunities and learn how to use them to build a healthy career identity?
- Do you want to learn how to self-evaluateif graduate or post-graduate programs are suitable for your personal/professional aspirations?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, career counselling or the career information sharing group sessions may be for you – email Sonny directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your confidential appointment.
Sonny Wong holds a M.Ed. with a focus on Work and Career from the University of Toronto – OISE and is a good standing member of OACCPP – Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrics, and Psychotherapists. To better serve you, Sonny continues to gain professional development in Applied Positive Psychology, Solution Focused Counselling and Narrative Counselling. In 2014, he was awarded with the Faculty of Arts Exceptional Leadership Award.