Fast-track your degree by taking intensive courses during the Fall or Winter reading break! These courses are generally 1-2 weeks long and allow you to earn a course credit in a fraction of the time of a regular day course. See this post for some intensive-format course offerings from Interdisciplinary Studies (INT).
Note: These courses are only offered through the Chang School of Continuing Education (click here to search courses), so additional fees over and above regular tuition rates apply. When searching for a course, select the term and then make sure the intensive format option is checked.
Fall 2016 Reading Week Oct 11 to Oct 15
- CINT905 – X10 – Conflict Resolution
- CINT906 – X10 – Sexuality: Power and Pleasure
- CINT910 – X10 – First Nation Issues
Winter 2017 Reading Week Feb 21 to Feb 25
- CINT905 – XF0 – Conflict Resolution
- CINT907 – XF0 – Team Work for Community Services
- CINT906 – XF0 – Sexuality: Power and Pleasure
- CINT910 – XF0 – First Nation Issues