The Ryerson Arts Society is a student based organization that was created to provide support for the students of the Faculty of Arts in Ryerson University. Our mandate is to represent, promote, and enhance the Faculty of Arts and to ensure the best interests of its members are protected. Our three pillars are ‘Reputation, Academia & Professionalism’. If you believe you represent our mandate and our three pillars and would like to be a member on our board for the 2016-2017 year, then apply now for our vacant positions.
The Psychology Director shall act as liaisons and means of communication between the RAS and the General Membership of their respective program and student groups under their jurisdiction. Directors shall represent the interests of the General Membership and student groups. The Psychology Director is responsible for liaising funding requests from their respective program to the Board of Directors and notifying such groups on the decisions of funding requests. The Psychology Director represents the interests and the concerns of their program. Furthermore, they have the responsibility of following up and reporting on the success of the conferences and events held of their respective student groups.
- A clear GPA of 2.0
- Must be attending and at Ryerson for the both semesters in the 2016-2017 year.
- Must be able to attend bi-weekly meetings in person. Ø Must not be under any criminal investigations.
- Must be devoted to helping to promote RAS & the Faculty of Arts at Ryerson.
- Must be willing to represent RAS & the Faculty of Arts at Ryerson in a professional manner.
- Must be able to interact with your Course Union & the Psychology Faculty in a professional manner
- Must have support from your program to represent them in the Ryerson Arts Society
If you believe you would be a good fit on the Ryerson Arts Society board then please send your resume along with a short (250-word max) cover letter or personal letter explaining your interest in the position and why you believe you would be a good fit for the positions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday July 16th at 11:59pm. In person and online interviews will happen throughout July. Thank you for your application and good luck.