Sonny Wong is the Faculty of Arts Career Counsellor who offers one-on-one counselling session and customized career information sharing group sessions. For the past 8 years, he has assisted Arts students in developing skills in the areas of educational and career decision making with the goal of constructing healthy career identities.
- Do you want to strengthen your education and career decision making skills?
- Do you want to find out your career options beyond your Major and Minor?
- Do you believe it will be helpful for you to identify“Who You Are” and how to get the best out of your program to prepare for the world of work?
- Do you want to develop a plan to identify, understand and achieve meaningful employment?
- Do you want to evaluate if graduate or post-graduate programsare suitable for your professional aspirations?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, career counselling or the career information sharing group sessions may be for you – email Sonny directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your confidential appointment.