Please find attached the Winter 2016 schedule for the Arts Computer Labs, POD-351 and POD-356. Faculty of Arts students have open access to these computer labs when the rooms are not being used for teaching purposes.
Please note the following.
- POD-351 is open Monday to Sunday 7:00am-11:00pm. OneCard access is required. If your One Card does not work with the card reader, please see Elisa Wreford, JOR-123, from 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- POD-356 is open Monday to Friday 7:00am – 9:00pm; Saturday 7:00am – 6:00pm; Sunday closed. OneCard access is not required.
- You can log on to computers in POD-351 and POD-356 by using your standard ARTS username/password. (Instructions are displayed on the screen prior to logging on.)
- You are entitled to print 50 pages per month in total, free of charge. During regular business hours, printer paper may be obtained from the Arts Student Experience Centre, POD-344. Remember to log off the machine when you leave the room, even if leaving for a brief period of time.
- During regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), please report any problems in the computer labs to the Arts IT Team: firstname.lastname@example.org, extension 2723, POD-357.
- In order to continue providing you with this service, we ask that you abide by the rules of the computer labs and respect the property in the rooms. Food and drinks are not allowed in any of the Arts computer labs. Please treat the computers and printers as if they were your own. We do not have the resources to replace damaged machinery.
- For your personal safety, be conscious of where the safety phone is in the room. If you need to contact Security, dial extension 5001/5040. If you are in an EMERGENCY situation, Security may be contacted by dialing “80”.