Students just like you have…
- Started an online and printed publication that is made up of artwork and other creations by students, providing local artists in Toronto a means to publish their work for free, and for others to discover and appreciate some great work that they may not otherwise come across.
- Hosted an academic conference at Ryerson to promote and recognize undergraduate research.
- Started an organization assisting Ryerson students secure free, gently used professional clothing for interviews and also connecting them to interview prep support.
- Presented their research at academic conferences nationally and internationally.
- Taken tours through the penitentiary systems in Kingston, ON to see the Justice system in action.
- Travelled to Ottawa to learn and connect with the many people, institutions and offices that make up our federal government.
- Filmed and Developed a Documentary Film exploring how Trans individuals create, maintain, and experience gender and community as social constructs and facets of identity.
And You Can Do It Too….The Faculty of Arts wants to support you by providing grants of up to $1500 for your project or activity.
Carefully read through the Faculty of Arts Student Project Grant website at http://www.ryerson.ca/arts/sec/students/student-project-grants/index.html for all the details including the eligibility requirements, application and selection process.
If you are unable to download or open the application forms please contact email@example.com
Contact your Student Life Advisor, Avala Moore, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 416-979-5000 ext 2124 to set up an appointment to discuss your application or discuss any questions or concerns you may have about the grant.
Applications are due soon, no later than 4:00pm on Thursday, February 25th, 2016, so submit your application today!