It’s time to take advantage of the summer program opportunities available to you as a Ryerson student via Ontario Universities International (OUI).
Please note that programs below typically include a $1,000 – $2,000 scholarship for successful applicants.
There will be an information session about all OJS (Jiangsu, China) Summer programs on Tuesday January 26th at 2 pm located at 1 Dundas St. W, 11th floor, YDI-1123. Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn more!
OUI Summer Programs:
- OMG Study India Program: A 4 week program offered by Symbiosis International University, Pune in August that introduces Indian culture, history and philosophy.
- ORA France Summer Language Program: A 4 week language program held in the Rhone-Alpes region at St.Etienne University (CILEC) in July-August.
- OBW Summer Language Program: 4 weeks in the International Lake Constance Summer school located in the Baden-Wurttemberg province to learn about German language and culture.
- OJS China Summer Language, History and Culture Program: 4 weeks (May-June) held at Nanjing University that includes introductory Mandarin classes, cultural excursions, classes, and activities.
- OJS Summer Language and Food Culture program: 4 weeks (May-June) held at Jiangnan University, focusing on Chinese craft, culture & history, and food, tea and wine culture.
- OJS Social Innovation Summer Design School: June-July held at Jiangnan University, with a special focus on improving food security.
The deadline to apply for the OUI summer programs listed above is February 15th, 2016. Students must submit their completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org