On November 5th, Student Learning Support is hosting the Long Night Against Procrastination on the 4th floor of the Student Learning Centre (341 Yonge Street). LNAP is a nation-wide “study blitz” event that provides supported study space to students all-night long, helping them plow through their assignments late into the night.
- get help with essays and academic papers
- receive graduate thesis coaching
- plan for tests and exams
- get drop-in math tutoring
- get help with research and citation assistance
- de-stress with yoga and meditation
- try 3D printing and media tech experimentation in the DME
Plan your night! The event starts at 5pm and ends at 1am. View the event schedule, drop-in on November 5th, or pre-register online: https://goo.gl/LqWouK
Food and refreshments will be served.
If you require accessibility accommodations please contact SLS at email@example.com or 416-979-5290