Have you ever considered an Academic career in Business? Have you ever thought about pursuing a research-based graduate degree in Business? Or maybe you never even thought this would be right for you?
Smith School of Business offers a research-based Master’s degree (MSc in Management) and a PhD degree for those seeking to pursue an academic and research-based career in Business. If you are curious about pursuing research-based graduate work in Business, we invite you to join us for an information webinar where you can get an idea if this is right for you and how the programs at the Smith School of Business at Queen’s University can help you build a research-based career in Business.
We are offering a one hour webinar in each of our Areas of Specialization.
Recorded webinars will be on our website after each session:
– International Business – Thursday, October 15th 2015 at 11:00 a.m.
– Management Science – Tuesday, October 20th 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
– Organizational Behaviour – Tuesday, October 20th 2015 at 1:30 p.m.
– Finance – Wednesday, October 21st 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
– Strategy – Wednesday, October 21st 2015 at 1:30 p.m.
– Behavioural Accounting – Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 1:30 p.m.
– Marketing – Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 10:15 a.m.
– Business Economics- Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 1:30 p.m.
– Management Information Systems –Tuesday, November 10th 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
To register for a webinar please go to:
As a registered participant you will receive electronic confirmation on when and how to join our specific area webinar.
If you wish further information on our Master of Science in Management Program go to https://smith.queensu.ca/grad_studies/MSC/index.php and PhD Program in Management