The Faculty of Arts Career Counsellor offers one-on-one counselling sessions & customized career information-sharing groups designed to assist Faculty of Arts students in developing self-efficacy in the areas of educational and career decision making with the goal of constructing healthy career identity.
– Do you want to strengthen your education and career decision making skills?
– Would you like to know how to eliminate negative self-talk associated with your Arts degree training?
– Do you want to find out your educational and career options are beyond your program?
– Would it be helpful for you to identify “Who You Are” and how to maximize your program?
– Do you want to develop a plan to identify and achieve meaningful goals?
– Would you like to put a stop to feeling that your degree is “inferior”?
– Do you want to ensure you have considered all educational/career options?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, career counselling or the career information sharing groups may be for you — email Sonny directly at: email@example.com to book your confidential appointment.