Audi Canada has an exciting internship opportunity for 3rd and 4th year students. The deadline to apply is July 3rd. Please see this post for full details.
Apply for an internship at Audi Canada!
We could offer you an ordinary internship.
Trouble is, we only deal in the extraordinary.
Audi stands for excellence. Innovation. High Performance. Sophisticated. Sporty. Progressive. Uncompromising standards.
Just as Vorsprung durch Technik brings out the best in vehicles, an internship with Audi can bring out the passion, drive and dedication of some of the finest people around. The Audi family recognizes the fact that even though we craft some of the finest vehicles on the planet, our work would be in vain without the people we serve, and the people with which we share our passion.
Like a winding road rising up to challenge one of our vehicles, a career with Audi offers development, growth, hard work and the chance to put yourself to the test locally, and internationally. Find yourself in the driver’s seat. Find yourself at Audi.
Become a part of the Audi success story full of growth opportunity and personal career development. Join a team of performance driven professionals who value motivation, responsibility, collaboration and exciting work. Audi, with its leading global presence, offers its employees numerous developmental opportunities locally as well as internationally.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Intern for 2015-2016
This is a full time paid internship. The role of the Marketing Intern is to support both the Marketing and Product Planning teams, beginning mid to late August. At the end of the 12 month internship, the candidate will have an understanding of digital marketing, event marketing, and vehicle launches at Audi Canada.
- Competitive analysis for all kinds for activities, including product briefings, communication plans and events
- Develop Dealer Launch books and co-ordinate all department’s content
- Support of Digital Specialist on website launch and testing for quality assurance
- Support of Event Marketing Specialist on implementation of all kind of events, based on given guidelines and directions from project leader and management team
- Support of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Specialist with monthly communication deployment and ad-hoc analysis
- Produce, update and publish Vehicle Order Guide
- Build and finalize presentations for management, for internal and external meetings, i.e. dealer council, AC meeting, dealer meeting
- Assist in managing Dealer Newsletter
Required Qualifications/ Education
- 3rd or 4th year post-secondary student in good standing
- Results driven; Process orientation; Customer focus; Collaboration
- Self-starter, self-motivated with a passion for learning and being challenged
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office, including mastering of PowerPoint and Excel
- Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
- Ability to simplify and present complex topics to management for decision making
- Affinity to communication and marketing
- Strong creative skills in terms of deriving conclusions and measures out of research data
- Experience and interest in automotive industry and/or luxury products and services an asset
Submit your cover letter outlining why you want an extraordinary internship with Audi, a copy of your resume, and recent transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 3, 2015. Use the subject “Audi Marketing Internship.”
**Please note that we appreciate the interest of all candidates, however only those under consideration will be contacted.