Ontario’s TalentEdge Internship Program (TIP) provides support for current college and university students (specifically current graduate students and final year undergraduate students), and recent Masters graduates, to work on collaborative industry-driven research and development projects. PhD graduates and post-doctoral fellows (PDFs) must apply through the TalentEdge Fellowship Program. The TalentEdge Internship Program is open to students and recent graduates from across all disciplines, including non-STEM disciplines, and all areas of specialization.
Please take note of the following:
A call for Undergraduates Internships in their final year is now open. It is anticipated that all 50 TalentEdge internships for final-year undergraduates will be awarded by Tuesday, June 30, 2015. Internships will be awarded on a rolling basis and advise that applications are submitted before June 30.
- Undergraduate internships are eligible for the July 2015- March 2016 timeframe.
- Final-year undergraduate means full-time students currently registered in the final year of a degree (university or college) or diploma (college only) program. For example, a 3rd year student going into the final year of a 4-year degree would be eligible. Transcripts are requested to validate eligibility.
- An internship unit is based on 4 months of full-time work. Part-time work scenarios where the duration is extended up to 8 months are acceptable.
- For this undergraduate call, TBDs will NOT be accepted.
- If 50 internships are not awarded by June 30, 2015, the deadline may be extended.