Do you have a new approach or idea for Poverty Alleviation? Education? Health? Human Rights, Diversity and Inclusion? Violence Prevention & Peace Building? Sustainability? Capacity Building and Engagement? RECODE at Ryerson University is a two-year initiative to scale up the social innovation ecosystem at Ryerson University, including support for student projects and research.
We are now accepting applications from current Ryerson University students or recent graduates (within two years) to support:
- Applied research projects – individual or collaborative research on social innovation.
- Social innovation projects – seed and matching funds for social innovation initiatives, including new ventures and projects driving innovation in existing organizations.
- Experiential learning – field-based experiences with social innovation, including internships, practicums, and zone learning.
Through this call, awards of up to $10,000 each will be offered to 10-15 students or recent graduates. Team grants will also be considered.
Deadline to apply: Monday, April 27, 2015 at 5:00 pm
How to Apply:
- Download and read the Call for Student Proposals.
- Download and complete the Student Application Form.
- Email the completed application form with the applicant(s)’ resume(s), cover letter(s), and any additional documents to email@example.com.
Student Information Session
Join us for an information session to learn more about this opportunity. Light refreshments will be provided.
When: Monday, April 13, 2015 at 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Where: Launch Zone, Student Learning Centre, SLC 312 (3rd floor), 341 Yonge Street