Rebecca Dirnfeld, Career Consultant – Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Science has received information regarding a job opening from Special Olympics Canada (7 week contract) for Program Assistant – Major Games & Program Development. 3rd year students are encouraged to apply.
The Stress and Healthy Aging Research Lab is currently seeking two to three research volunteers who are fluent in English and Chinese.
Are you graduating in 2015 or 2016? Do you need help with your job search? The Ryerson Career Centre will be hosting an exciting one day seminar called Get Hired! Classrooms to Careers to help 3rd and 4th year students transition from school to work.
Fourth-year graduating students are encouraged to apply. Ryerson University is looking for 3-5 Liaison Officers on a contractual basis.
A message from Dr. Marcia Moshé, Associate Dean, Students & Undergraduate Studies: As you may know, Naeem Ordóñez resigned from his position as the Faculty of Arts Student Life Coordinator to take on the position of Assistant Dean, Student Life and Leadership at the University of Toronto’s Chestnut Residence. Although we were sad to see him go, it is a wonderful opportunity for him and we wish him all the best in his new position. I am pleased to announce the hiring of Avala Moore as the Arts Student Life Advisor.
The Large Urban Mayor’s Caucus of Ontario has created Cities of Tomorrow, a competition for Ontario students to enter the policy making process with proposals for improving Ontario’s urban centres.
RENRA is looking to hire students for the 2015-16 term. Do you have an interest in the Energy and Natural Resources sectors? Students who want to make an impact at Ryerson, gain knowledge in the ENR sectors, and improve upon valuable skills that employers are looking for are encouraged to apply.
Join Olivia Chow at Ryerson this June for an exceptional social justice leadership program organized by the Jack Layton School for Youth Leadership. This is a unique opportunity for Ryerson students to build your leadership capacities for transformative change.
- Saturday, April 25 – Official end of term for undergraduate programs.
- Wednesday, April 29, 3:00 p.m. to Tuesday, May 5, 7:59 a.m. – Winter 2015 grades and transcript functions unavailable through RAMSS (due to the Winter 2015 grading period).
- Tuesday, May 5, 8:00 a.m. – Winter 2015 undergraduate and Chang School grades and academic standings available through RAMSS
- May 4 to May 10 – Classes commence for The Chang School (Distance Education starts Saturday, May 2, 2015).
- Monday, May 4 – Classes commence for full- and part-time undergraduate programs.
- May 11 – 18, 2015 – Course intentions period for undergraduate students
See the full listing of Important Dates here.