The Canadian Academy of Legal Studies in Business 2015 Conference will be held May 7-9, 2015 at the Pantages Hotel, Toronto.
The conference has received Law Society of Upper Canada Accreditation for Continuing Professionalism Development (CPD) hours for 1 hr 30 min Professionalism Content. This program is also eligible for up to 8 hr 45 min Substantive Content.CPD accreditation is a great benefit for Ontario lawyers and we would be delighted if you would consider attending our meeting. This meeting will provide the opportunity for faculty (adjunct and full time) to exchange ideas, consider key business law issues and research, listen to panels that are both applied and academic, and socialise with colleagues. People will present current thoughts on pedagogy, ethics and substantive law issues. The program includes a session on Ethics and Legal Decision Making. Once more we will have representatives from publishers present who have also generously provided financial support to the meeting.
Here are some key deadlines:
- Early bird registration for the conference ($200 plus processing fee) is due by April 5, 2015. Registration after that increases to $230 (plus fee).
- Please consider registering with the hotel as soon as possible. Go to http://www.pantageshotel.com/. We have a block of rooms for each night and we are only able to increase this up until a certain number of days ahead of the meeting.
- For those wishing to present a paper, you must send the final draft in PDF form to email@example.com April 30, 2015.
- If you wish to have your paper considered for the Distinguished Paper Award, the same submission date applies. Please note on your submission that you wish your paper to be included in this competition.
- If you wish to go out for dinner with colleagues on Friday night we are securing a reservation in advance to let me know as soon as you register.
Please find full information about the CALSB at the website www.calsb.ca.